- Delivery Methods
- Privacy & Security
- Returns & Replacements
- Payment, Pricing & Promotions
- Viewing Orders
- Updating Account Information
- Delivery Methods To insure reduced shipping costs, while maintaining the care in handling of your purchase, we offer a variety of shipping services depending on the manufacturer and the size of the item shipped. How will we ship your product? On each of our product description pages we note whether the item will ship through a package delivery service or if we will use our White Glove In-Home professional furniture movers. When White Glove service is provided, Someone must be present to sign for and inspect the goods. Shipping times and cost may vary, once they leave the factory or warehouse that it is coming from. ALL shipping times given on the site is the average time it takes to leave the facility to which it is coming from. Additional time should be allowed for the transportation of the goods to the delivery address.
- White Glove In-Home Delivery
- We know that buying furniture is a big decision for you and you want it to arrive in pristine condition. That's why our White Glove In-Home Delivery utilizes only shipping professionals who specialize in home furnishings. From the manufacturer to your home, experienced furniture professionals handle your items carefully and confidently. There's more to our White Glove In-Home service, however. We know how important it is choose the right piece for your home. Just as important, is to insure that it is placed correctly into the room of choice without issues.
Our delivery service includes: Carefully unpacking the items and placing them where you want them. However, it does not include moving your existing furniture. Please make sure that the space and walkway from your door to the area in which you wish your new furniture to reside is cleared and ready for your new addition(s). You will receive a call prior to delivery to arrange a time window when you can expect your crew to arrive with your purchase. Generally home deliveries will be made Monday through Friday during normal business hours. We cannot schedule weekend deliveries. Local Columbus deliveries may be available for Saturday deliveries.
White Glove In-Home Delivery is offered in the 48 contiguous states. We regret that we cannot offer this service for Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico.
- Gold or Platinum Delivery
- This delivery will include placing the shipment in the room of your choice, unpack and remove the packing material. Additionally, the product will be covered under basic valuation and we will set the product up. • Gold is for products assembled without the use of tools, and limited to 15 Min • Platinum is for product assembled with the usage of tools and limited to 30 Min
- Bronze and Silver Delivery
- The Bronze delivery method consists of bringing the furniture to your home and placing it in the first dry area. The first dry area could be outside on a nice day. There will be some assembly for the customer with this method, and is used to defray some of your expense. When receiving your packages, it is important that if there is ANY noticeable damage to the cartons at all, that you note that on the signed delivery copy. DO NOT try to determine who is at fault in the case of damage when signing your delivery copy, unless you see obvious mishandling of the goods, then please document that. We endeavor to only use reliable, experienced handlers of your goods, but from time to time, even the best carriers have mishaps. In the event of any damage, please document the damage on the signed delivery copy. This will allow us to make sure any shipping damage that you might have is handled promptly. Neglecting to document the damage, may prevent shipping damages being covered. With this level, there may be some assembly on customers part. Bronze level and common carrier in some cases would be same.. See Common Carrier below.
Silver would be the same as above except, they will put the furniture in your room of choice. All other items and procedures above, would be the same.
- UPS, Federal Express, DHL, Common Carrier
- Items shipped in this manner are typically delivered to your home and do not include in-home installation, assembly, or setup. You will not receive a pre-call. If you are not home when your package arrives, the delivery service will leave a slip on your door detailing that company's procedures for arranging to have your package re-delivered or picked up. UPS, Federal Express and DHL do not bring products into your home, build "Ready to Assemble" furniture, hang mirrors or install other items nor do they perform any un-packing of any kind. It is your responsibilty to inspect any packaging and the goods. Any Damages have to be called in within 24Hrs. Pictures of the damages will be required as well as pictures of the conditions of the boxes. When opening the boxes, open at the seams.
- Privacy & Security
4070 Morse Rd.
Columbus, Ohio 43230
All orders must be canceled at least 24 hours prior to shipment. Due to the nature of our business, on some occasions, orders once placed with the factory, are not cancelable. These items would say "Special Order". All canceled orders will have a 10% cancellation fee. If order is not canceled prior to Shipping, then standard return policy is applied. All orders where pickup is chosen, it MAY add additional shipping times depepnding on the supplier.
Sets delivered in Ohio are $99.00.
Outside of Ohio Varies depending on the item, But we Guarantee lowest online prices.
Individual Chairs and stools range between $10-$50 per item depending on size and weight.
All items avaialble for pick up at our local store in Columbus Ohio.
Delivery costs will be calculated in checkout process. You will have the option of pickup, delivery inside of Ohio, Or outside of Ohio depending where you live.
*If you would like to know actual cost, please contact us via email or phone.
How Do I Return My Order?
Is the item you received not what you expected? Did it not fit as well as you hoped in your space or match your decor? Whatever the reason, you will not be stuck with an item you cannot use or that you do not want. (Note: If your item was damaged or defective, see our Damage section below.) You may return your purchase for any reason within 3 days of receipt for an exchange or a refund of the purchase price excluding our shipping and handling costs and a 30% restocking fee. Some of our products are offered with free shipping, or reduced shipping costs, so please be aware that if you return one of these products our actual outbound shipping costs will be deducted from your return refund, as well as the return shipping to the manufacturer. Our items carry a 30% restocking fee which will be deducted from your refund should you wish to return your purchase.
Please keep in mind that once an order has shipped, it cannot be canceled. If you refuse an order, it will then fall under our standard return policy, where round trip shipping costs will be deducted from your refund.
Payments are processed at the time of purchase due to the fact that these are high ticket items.
Using our Standard Return Policy:
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include your original order number, what product(s) you are returning, the reason for your return, your name, and contact information. Or call us at (614) 476-5858. We will provide you with a RMA (return authorization) number and a return shipping address.
Note: You must repackage the item(s) carefully. All returned products must be in original condition and in the original packaging; otherwise additional charges may be applied. Return the product using your preferred shipping method to the address you are provided. This may be to our main office or to a designated distribution center. Record and e-mail your return tracking number to email@example.com so that we can track the return. It is important that you save the tracking number and that you insure the return package for the retail purchase price of the item in case there are any issues during transit.
Also Note: unless the return or exchange is due to an error on our part, we cannot refund shipping and handling or gift wrap charges. We will issue a credit to the credit card used for the original purchase.
What If My Order Arrives Damaged?
Our products are well-packaged to withstand the demands of shipping. We double-carton most items, and refuse to offer products that are easily damaged during shipping. If an item looks damaged or parts are missing, please notify us. We will make every effort to help you obtain the necessary replacements as quickly as possible at no extra cost to you. You may be asked to provide photographs of the items so we can better address the issue. If your order is shipping by Truck Freight, or White Glove, please note the important instructions below.
If Shipped via Truck Freight or White Glove
Even if the package appears only slightly damaged, write "Packaging Damaged Subject To Inspection" when you sign for delivery. This is VERY important. If the package looks significantly damaged, you may refuse delivery of the package. The damaged package will be returned to us and we will send you a new one. If you refuse delivery, please notify immediately at (614) 476-5858 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can expect the return shipment. These steps MUST be followed, or there will be no replacement of damaged goods.
If you have already accepted the package and find that missing parts, then please contact us immediately. We will make arrangements to ship you replacement parts free of charge. If we cannot obtain replacement parts, we will have the carrier pick up the item and we will send you a replacement. All returned products should be in the original condition and the original packaging as mentioned in our terms and conditions.
Our goal is to make buying from kitchentablesandmore.com easy, safe and efficient for you.
If you decide you do not want parts or a replacement, the item may be returned under our standard return policy. If a product arrives damaged, or we made an error, and it cannot be remedied with either a full replacement or replacement parts, we will pay to return the item to us.
If your item is problematic due to a manufacturer’s defect, we can either replace the defective part, or if necessary, the entire unit. We stand behind our products and maintain great relationships with the manufacturers who produce them. If you are having an issue, please contact us and we will make every effort to resolve it.
By Placing an order with KitchenTablesandMore, You are agreeing to the terms and conditions as stated previously in our above policies. You will be asked to verify that you have read, and agree to the terms and conditions, before your order can be processed. You are bound by those policies once you place your order. All shipping times as well as measurements are approximate, and colors and finishes may vary some, depending on your individual monitor.
In cases where items are priced wrong, or shopping cart does not add items due to a malfunction properly, you will be notified immediately and will have the option of cancellation.